Bar Aid by Hobart 400S Under Counter Glasswasher
Standard built in softener.
A compact and efficient 400mm x 400mm basket glasswasher capable of up to a capacity 48 baskets / cycles per hour.
The machine is built in Hobart’s German factory to ensure the highest renowned quality available in today’s market place.
Backed up by a long standing manufacturer and supplier to all warewashing markets in the United kingdom.
Specially designed to deliver price efficiency.
- Electronic controls – simple to use, easy to understand
- Easy to clean – just 4 components to remove
- Automatic drain down and self flushing cycle – fast, efficient and promotes good hygiene standards
- Comprehensive specification – all pumps and dosing equipment fitted as standard
- Upper and lower combined wash and rinse arms – 100% glass coverage for perfect washing results
- Standard built in softener – ensures optimum water quality to deliver a sparkling finish
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps – precise dosing for streak free results
- Choice of 90 or 180 second cycles – fast, high output cycles
- Multi phasing power options – can be configured to suit different electrical requirements
- Compact ‘L’ shaped 7 litre wash tank and economical 2.9 litre rinse ensures low running costs
- Supplied as standard with : 1 x 4 Division Tilt Rack, 1 x Open Rack
- Water connection : ¾” BSP
- Water pressure : 0.6 – 6.0 Bar
- Max. Water Temperature : 60 degrees Celsius
- Water consumption per cycle : 2.9 litres
- Wash Tank Volume : 7 Litres
- Water supply hose length : 2000mm
- Drain Outlet (pumped) : 28mm
- Waste Hose Length : 1750mm
- Electrical loading : 2.8Kw (1 x 13Amp) switchable to 6.3Kw (1 x 32Amp)
- Pump Rating : 0.45Kw
- Power cable length : 2000mm
- Rack size : 400mm x 400mm
- External Dimensions : 460 x 541 x 763 (+/-80)
- Machine Weight : 50Kg
- Noise Level : 60Db (A)
SHOP ONLINE FOR BAR AID